NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on January 8, 2009, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize any guests present.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, December 11, 2008.
- Steve Duncan of Jones & Carter, Inc. will be on hand to discuss and answer questions about the sewer system in regards to annexation of certain areas in the Town of Anderson.
- Consider/approve the annual principal and interest payment for a total of $10,815.00 to USDA Rural Development. (This payment is to be paid from Interest & Sinking Fund).
- Consider/approve a membership with the Brazos Valley Council of Governments in their cooperative purchasing program referred to as “Purchasing Solutions Alliance.
- Discuss/inform council on miscellaneous items.
- Consider/approve accounts due and payable.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 5:00 pm on January 2, 2009.