NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on January 9, 2014, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, December 12, 2013.
4. Dave Lilly, EMC for Grimes County, will be on hand to present the Hazard Mitigation Plan for the Town. Consider adopting a resolution for the plan to go into effect.
5. Consider/approve bid proposal for website construction.
6. Take action to approve to take printer to get cleaned and repaired.
7. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
8. Pam Beard, Executive Director of the Chamber, will be on hand to discuss Chamber banquet.
9. Mayor to give update of projects of the town.
10. Update on Nuisance ordinances.
11. Update on condemnation of Bean property and report of progress.
12. Enter into closed meeting to open bids on condemnation and discuss and receive advice from attorney on legal matters. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072)
13. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 6:00 pm on January 3, 2014.