NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on January 13, 2005, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize any guests present.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, December 9, 2004.
- Consider/approve the annual principal payment of $5,000 and semi-annual interest payment of $5,287.50 to USDA Rural Development. (This payment is to be paid from Interest & Sinking Fund).
- Discuss/approve appointment of council member to fill vacancy left by F.D. Calhoun.
- Discuss/take action on things needed to be done in preparation of May city election.
- Discuss/inform council on miscellaneous items.
- Consider/approve accounts due and payable.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 5:00 pm on January 7, 2005.