NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on January 12, 2012, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize any guests present.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, December 8, 2011.
- Master Gardeners will give update on Main St. project if available.
- Continue discussion of speed limit ordinance and stop signs in city.
- Consider/approve the annual principal and interest payment for a total of $10,410.00 to USDA Dept. of Agriculture Rural Development. (This payment is to be paid from Interest & Sinking Fund).
- Update from city attorney on progress of condemnation properties. Board will consider/approve anything that needs action taken.
- Review/consider/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor will give update on town’s activities and projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 7:00 am on January 7, 2012.