NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on January 15, 2004, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize any guests present.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, December 11, 2003.
- Consider/approve the annual principal payment of $5,000 and semi-annual interest payment of $5,400.00 to USDA Rural Development. (This payment is to be paid from Interest & Sinking Fund).
- Consider/approve the engagement of JoAnn Rood of Freeman’s Tax Service to file all required forms – 1099 and others with IRS.
- Consider/authorize payment of employer and employee shares of Social Security and Medicare tax due on January 15, 2004 on wages paid during 2003 calendar year.
- Consider/approve 1/3 acre donation to Town of Anderson from Derald Hudson and group along Hwy 1774 from Schroeder Processing Plant to lift station at no cost to donor.
- Discuss/appoint committee to plan for year’s street, sewer and drainage problems.
- Discuss/take action on things needed to be done in preparation of May 15th city election.
- Discuss/inform council on miscellaneous items.
- Consider/approve accounts due and payable.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 5:00 pm on January 9, 2004.