NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on February 10, 2005, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize any guests present.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, January 13, 2005.
- Consider/approve adoption of an order calling an election to be held in the Town of Anderson on May 7, 2005 for the purpose of electing the following official positions: Mayor Sowell (2 year), and two (2 year) Alderman positions–Edward Johanson and the vacant position of former Alderman F.D. Calhoun.
- Inform/discuss information attained from the Public Funds Investment Law Workshop put on in Austin by the Texas Municipal League.
- Inform/discuss second letter received from Catherine Hejl, TxDOT Director of Maintenance in Bryan concerning RAP material.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 pm on February 4, 2005.