NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on February 11, 2010, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize any guests present.
- Officially swear in Carol DeBose as alderperson to fulfill the term of Ernest Henderson.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, January 14, 2010.
- Consider/approve adoption of ordinance calling an election to be held in the Town of Anderson on Saturday, May 8, 2010 for election of the following official positions: three 2-year terms for Alderman positions held by Erna Freeman, Daryl Alford and Joe Boudreaux.
- Consider/approve a Joint Election Agreement between Anderson-Shiro CISD and the Town of Anderson to hold an election per state statue.
- Consider/approve an agreement between the Town of Anderson and the County of Grimes authorizing the Election Administrator Becky Duff to conduct the election.
- Discuss/consider/approve sending out a letter to the residents of the Town of Anderson explaining the timeline and important of filling out the 2010 census in the town.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 6:00 pm on February 5, 2010.