NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on February 12, 2004, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize any guests present.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, January 15, 2004.
- Darrell Alford will be on hand to request the adoption of an ordinance for signs on Main St. in front of two businesses.
- Consider/approve adoption of an order calling an election to be held in the Town of Anderson on May 15, 2004 for the purpose of electing the following officers: Three (2 year) Alderman positions: David Heyman; Bill Robinett, and Betty Pavlock.
- Discuss Festival of Flags parade in Navasota on April 24, 2004.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
- Discuss high school lift station problem an inform council what Hahn Equipment suggests to remedy problem.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 pm on February 6, 2004.