NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on February14, 2008, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize any guests present.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, January 10, 2008.
- Grimes Co. Road & Bridge Engineer, Robert Lys, will be on hand to discuss road surfacing with RAP material, culverts on Buffington and drainage issues on Johnson Street. Consider/approve bids presented for work to be done.
- Consider/approve adoption of ordinance calling an election to be held in the Town of Anderson on May, 2008 for election of the following official positions: three 2-year terms for Alderman positions held by David Heyman, Erna Freeman and position of Bill Robinett who resigned and is currently held by Darryl Alford.
- Discuss/consider/approve ordinance relating to speed zones on FM 149 within the city limits as a result of study done by TxDOT in December, 2007.
- Discuss/consider/approve to sell or clean up property given to city on Johnson St.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 2:00 pm on February 7, 2008.