NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on March 8, 2007 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, February 8, 2007.
- Grimes County Road & Bridge Engineer, Robert Lys, will be on hand to discuss road and culvert issues, RAP material and possibly present bid for approval on work to be done on city streets.
- Consider/discuss/approve bid from Dick Bonds Surveying on surveying town’s streets.
- Review a report prepared by Anderson Water Co. listing the average water consumption during December 06, January 07, and February 07 of each business and home in the town. After reviewing the report, determine the financial impact of any consumption increases or decreases. Formally adopt a rate for sewer services for period March 2007 through February 2008.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 pm on March 2, 2007.