NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on March 13, 2008 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize and welcome any guests present at meeting.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, February 14, 2008.
- A representative from TxDOT will be on hand to discuss the outcome of speed zone study conducted in December, 2007. Consider/approve ordinance related to this study within the city limits as presented by TxDOT.
- Review a report prepared by Anderson Water Co. listing the average water consumption during December 07, January 08, and February 08 of each business and home in the town. After reviewing the report, determine the financial impact of any consumption increases or decreases. Formally adopt a rate for sewer services for period March 2008 through February 2009.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 5:00 pm on March 7, 2008.