NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Alderman of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas will meet in regular session on April 10, 2014, at 7:00 P.M. in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form and limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, March 13, 2014.
4. Consider/approve the 2nd reading of the Amendment to the Mowing Ordinance #95-13.
5. Consider/approve a request from the Steel Heels Women Motorcycle Club declaring May as Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month. A proclamation from the town will be presented.
6. Consider/take action on letter of request received from Les Shipman to open certain section of Pecan St.
7. A representative from the Central East Texas Alliance (CETA) will be on hand to give information to the town on this organization. Consider/approve joining the CETA.
8. Town Attorney Angela Seager will give update on town’s legal issues.
9. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
10. Mayor to give update on various issues and projects in the town. Consider/take action if needed.
11. Enter into closed session if needed to discuss and receive advice from attorney on legal matters. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072).
12. Consider/take action on items discussed in closed session with our attorney.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Town Hall bulletin board at 10:00 a.m. on April 8, 2014.