NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, April 13, 2006, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum; call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, March 16, 2006.
- Grimes Co. Road & Bridge Engineer, Robert Lys, will be on hand to discuss road issues, RAP material and bid on work to be done on city streets.
- Consider/approve a resolution canceling the election ordered by the Board of Aldermen to be held on May 13, 2006, for the purpose of electing three (3) aldermen. (None of the 3 candidates for 3 positions were opposed at the close of business at 5:00 p.m. March 13, and no one filed stating his/her intent to be a write-in candidate within the statutory time limit.)
- Discuss/consider approval for the Town of Anderson to get Internet service.
- Discuss/consider/approve donating to the Shattered Dreams program.
- Discuss date and time to view mandatory video on Open Meetings Act Training.
- Discuss/consider/approve moving meeting dates for May and June.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 p.m. April 7, 2006.