NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on May 10, 2012 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order, recite Pledge of Allegiance.
- Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room and give to the Mayor before the meeting starts. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, April 12, 2012.
- Mrs. V. L. Snider, CPA, will present audit of the financial and other pertinent records of the Town of Anderson for FY 2010-2011.
- Review draft on speed limit and stop sign ordinance.
- Consider/discuss/adopt amendment to original condemnation ordinance.
- Discuss/approve possible annexation.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
- City attorney will give update on various issues, such as condemnation and sale of property.
- Town Council will meet on Tuesday, May 15 to canvass the votes from the May 12 election for town alderman.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 7:00 pm on May 4, 2012.