NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on May 12, 2011 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize and welcome any guests present at meeting.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, April 14, 2011 and a special meeting held on Thursday, April 28, 2011.
- Review previous agreement(s) with Anderson Water Co., Inc. Re-do agreement if revisions are needed.
- City attorneys will give update on condemnation process of the Alex Terrell Estate (John Peavy, owner, as listed in the Grimes Co. Appraisal District).
- Discuss/consider/approve adding more street lights in the residential areas.
- Look over the information regarding street names and a map of the city furnished by Katherine Dornak with Grimes Co. 911 Addressing to approve, discuss or take action on.
- The next meeting will be held on June 16 due to the county fair.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 6:00 pm on May 6, 2011.