NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on May 13, 2010 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize and welcome any guests present at meeting.
- All duly elected candidates shall qualify by taking an Oath of Office.
- The Aldermen shall re-organize by electing one of its members Mayor Pro-Tem and one Secretary.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, April 8, 2010.
- Mrs. V.L. Snider, CPA, will present audit of the financial and other pertinent records of the Town of Anderson for FY 2008-2009.
- Review and discuss city map and boundaries from 911 Addressing.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 8:00 am on May 8, 2010.