NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, May 15, 2008, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum; call meeting to order.
- All duly elected candidates shall qualify by taking an Oath of Office.
- The Aldermen shall re-organize by electing one of its members Mayor Pro-Tem and one Secretary.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, April 10, 2008.
- Mrs. V.L. Snider, CPA, will present audit of the financial and other pertinent records of the Town of Anderson for FY 2006-2007.
- Grimes Co. Road & Bridge Engineer, Robert Lys, will be on hand to present bid on upcoming street improvements using the acquired RAP material.
- Cori Mooney, Crime Victims Coordinator, & Cheli Greene, Grimes Co. Juvenile Probation officer, will address the council on approving a proclamation as May being Elder Abuse Prevention Month.
- Discuss/consider ordinance to regulate billboards in town.
- Consider/approve renewal of a Resolution and Inter-Local Agreement with the Brazos Valley HOME Consortium for another 3-year term.
- Consider/approve moving the June meeting from June 12 to June 19 because of the Grimes Co. Fair.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 5:30 p.m. May 9, 2008.