NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on May 17, 2007, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum; call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, April 12, 2007.
- Review and canvass votes for election held on May 12, 2007.
- Consider/approve a resolution declaring unopposed candidates for three unnumbered positions elected.
- All duly elected candidates shall qualify by taking an Oath of Office.
- The Aldermen shall re-organize by electing one of its members Mayor Pro-Tem and one Secretary.
- Review/approve payment of all invoices and accounts currently due and payable.
- Discuss/inform council on miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 p.m. May 11, 2007.