NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on May 20, 2004, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum; call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, April 8, 2004.
- All duly elected candidates shall qualify by taking an Oath of Office.
- The Aldermen shall re-organize by electing one of its members Mayor Pro-Tem and one Secretary.
- Ava Cunningham will be present to introduce the 2-1-1 program to the city.
- Consider/take action on drainage problems of the section of Fanthorp St. north of FM 1774. Janeth Nevill and Hope Bay Moriarty will be present to request solution.
- Steve Duncan of Pledger Kalkomey, Inc., or one of his representatives, will be on hand to update the town on the Wastewater Renewal Permit.
- Discussion will take place on the lift station at the high school. Steve Duncan will inform the aldermen of the school’s plan for the lift station.
- Review/discuss/take action if needed on what to do about the complaint/problem sheet.
10. Review/approve payment of all invoices and accounts currently due and payable.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 p.m. May 14, 2004.