NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on June 13, 2013 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order, recite Pledge of Allegiance.
- Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please sign in on the required form located on the table at the back of the room if you wish to speak. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, May 16, 2013.
- Discuss/consider/approve Entergy’s Tariff Revisions in Ordinance to Deny Request of filed petition to modify interruptible service rate schedule. Ronnie Hale will be available to present the revisions and answer questions.
- Trevor Royal from Pro-Star Waste will present his company to the board.
- Nancy Perry will be on hand to present plans for a subdivision just outside the city limits.
- Discuss/consider/approve repair or replacement of 1774 lift station pump. Ricky Bernard of Anderson Water Co., Inc. will discuss the situation.
- Consider/approve interlocal agreement with Grimes County.
- Review/discuss/approve ordinance on mowing nuisance properties in town.
- Authorize Mary Bostelman to sign signature card at the bank to allow her to do business as well as providing her with a key to the post office box.
- Consider/approve bid from Hershel Perry to spray weeds, etc. in town.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
- If necessary, enter into closed meeting to receive advice from attorney on legal matters. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072)
- Take action of items discussed in closed session if necessary.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 7:00 am on June 8, 2013.