NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on June 15, 2006, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum; call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, May 16, 2006.
- Recognize guests present.
- Consider/approve closing a 27’ alleyway between Block 9 & 10 owned by St. Stanislaus Catholic Church in order to build a parish hall. Fr. Louis Sikorski and members of the parish will be on hand to answer questions.
- Discuss/consider approving culvert installed at John Wren’s residence on East Buffington. (May be considered routine maintenance.)
- Discuss/take action on approval of work done at Mary Fagan’s by Anderson Water Co.
- Mayor will give update on roadwork from Bobby Lys’ office.
- Review/approve payment of all invoices and accounts currently due and payable.
- Discuss/inform council on miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 5:00 p.m. June 9, 2006.