NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on June 16, 2016, at 7:00 P.M in the Anderson Community Center (formally American Legion Building) in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Swear in Karen McDuffie for another 2-year term as Alderwoman. Re-organize board (Mayor Pro-tem and Secretary).
4. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, May 12, 2016.
5. Anderson Water Co. representative will be on hand to give a quarterly report. We will discuss and determine a new waste water fee for town businesses and residents.
6. Miriah Cunnen will give update and progress of housing development.
7. Second reading of Mobile Home Ordinance #113-16.
8. Grimes Co. Road & Bridge Engineer will be on hand to discuss and answer questions on town’s roads and drainage.
9. Will Ray, our TXDOT representative, will be on hand to update us on projects along Hwy. 90 and any other concern that is related to TXDOT.
10. Consider and discuss canceling July meeting.
11. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
12. Update on any projects in town from Attorney and Mayor.
13. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
14. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Town Hall bulletin board located at the Anderson Community Center at 5:45 p.m. on June 12, 2016.
Gail Sowell, Mayor