NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on June 18, 2009 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize and welcome any guests present at meeting.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Tuesday, May 12, 2009.
- Alison Smith & Paula Delacruz of 211 Texas will be on hand to present and remind everyone what 211 is all about, who they serve and what they provide.
- Discuss/consider/approve Ordinance 70-09 between the City of Anderson and Entergy Texas, Inc. to approve a Statement of Intent to change rates.
- Carl Schroeder will be on hand to discuss agreement between TXDOT and the City of Anderson. Consider/approve Municipal Maintenance Agreement and Ordinance 69-09 with the Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT).
- Discuss/take necessary action concerning the annexation of the Fanthorp Inn.
- Discuss/approve electrical provider for the new Anderson-Shiro CISD lift station.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 6:00 pm on June 12, 2009.