NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on July 14, 2005, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum; call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, June 16, 2005.
- Recognize guests present.
- County Engineer Bobby Lys will present bids and answer questions on proposed roadwork in town using RAP and other material. Review/consider/ approve roadwork to be done.
- Review/consider/approve streetlights to be put up by Entergy at various intersections and areas throughout the town.
- Inform council of various happenings since last meeting.
- Review/approve payment of all invoices and accounts currently due and payable.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 5:00 p.m. July 08, 2005.