NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on July 14, 2011 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, June 16, 2011.
- Consider/discuss/approve finished design for work proposed on Main St. by the Grimes Co. Master Gardeners presented by Mr. Marty Thomas.
- Mayor will give report from Paul Malek on progress and safety issues of the Bill Bean property. Review letter from Mr. Bean.
- City attorneys will give update on condemnation process of the Alex Terrell Estate.
- City attorneys will present revision/addendum of Anderson Water Co., Inc. contract.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items such as street lighting and SECO grant project.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable, including semi-annual payment of sewer to USDA.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 6:00 pm on July 8, 2011.