NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on July 14. 2016, at 7:00 P.M in the Anderson Community Center (formally, American Legion Building) in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, June 16, 2016.
4. Miriah Cunneen will give update on housing development.
5. Will Ray, our TXDOT representative, will try to be in attendance to answer questions concerning streets in his jurisdiction within the city limits and updates on work they have completed.
6. Discuss/consider/approve increase in pay for sewer billing and collection services by Anderson Water Co., Inc.
7. Third and final reading of the Mobile Home Ordinance #113-16. Discuss/consider/approve.
8. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
9. Discuss/consider/approve listing the Town of Anderson in the upcoming “Navasota” magazine.
Chamber member listings are $60 per year.
10. Update by Mayor Sowell and Attorney Michael Casaretto on any projects in town.
11. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
12. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 6:00 p.m. on July 8, 2016.
Gail Sowell, Mayor