NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, September 12, 2013, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, August 8, 2013.
4. Grimes County Road & Bridge Engineer to be on hand to report on issues throughout the town. Take necessary action if needed.
5. Consider/approve signing final agreement between TXDOT, Master Gardeners and the City for the Main Street Project (if available).
6. Discuss/consider/approve 2nd reading of the mowing ordinance.
7. Discuss/consider/approve 1st reading of junk vehicle ordinance.
8. Discuss additions and/or deletions to the upcoming proposed 2013-2014 budget.
9. Look into possibility of hiring a company to check manholes and clean outs within the city limits. Anderson Water Co. will give update on the scope system as well as other issues in the town.
10. Discuss setting a date for the city cleanup in October.
11. Discuss/consider/approve making a donation to the Sunshine Center.
12. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
13. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to the condemnation and other issues. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072)
14. Return to open meeting and take final action as necessary on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 7:30am on September 7, 2013.