NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session and for conducting public hearings on Thursday, September 22, 2005, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
AGENDA FOR BUDGET HEARING
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order, conduct a public hearing on a proposed budget for FY 2005-2006. Citizen participation is invited.
AGENDA FOR TAX RATE HEARING
Upon completion of the budget hearing, conduct a public hearing on proposed tax rate for FY 2005-2006. Citizen participation is invited.
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
- Establish quorum, call regular meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, August 11, 2005.
- Review/consider/approve amendments to the budget for current fiscal year (2004 – 2005).
- Consider/adopt a budget by ordinance including all receipts and disbursements for the Town of Anderson FY 2005-2006.
- Consider/adopt a tax rate by ordinance for the Town of Anderson FY 2005-2006.
- Consider/approve a resolution adopting the National Incident Management System (NIMS) as a standard for incident management for the City of Anderson in the County of Grimes.
- Grimes Co. Deputy Norman Lofland will address the council about nuisance abatement issues such as junk vehicles, abandoned houses, etc. in the town.
- Discuss/consider/approve donation of Block 12, Lots 1-4 in town to City of Anderson from Greta Fryxell and her sister.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
10. Mayor will give update of month’s activities and projects in town.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 pm on September 16, 2005.