NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on January 12, 2017, at 7:00 P.M in the Anderson Town Hall, Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask the council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, December 8, 2016.
4. Presentation and discussion on Application for the Vacation of Houston Street Right of Way from representative of Grimes County and Anderson Properties.
5. Discuss/consider/approve council attending chamber banquet on February 23, 2017 at Camp Allen Chamber Banquet.
6. Identify/discuss/take action on nuisance properties, possible condemnations.
7. Discuss taking out a Certificate of Deposit.
8. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
9. Mayor to give update of projects of the town.
Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Town Hall bulletin board at 3:00 pm on January 7, 2017.
Gail Sowell, Mayor