NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of the Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on October 11, 2018 at 7:00 P.M. in Anderson Community Center.
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
1. Read/consider/approve the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, September 20, 2018.
2. Charlie Diggs will present information about possible street festivals in Anderson.
3. Discuss/consider/take action on Application for Variance for Lori Clayton’s property adding 3 manufactured homes. (Number of trailers per lot, size requirements of the manufactured home park).
4. Discuss/consider/approve amending Ordinance #119-17 regarding Building Codes removing the required permits and inspections.
5. Consider/approve entering into agreement with the Grimes Co. Appraisal District for tax assessment/collections for 2019.
6. Trunk or Treat is set for October 27, 2018. Discuss the towns participation in the event.
7. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
8. Mayor Sowell and Attorney Michael Casaretto will update aldermen on various projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Community Center bulletin board at 3 p.m. on October 8, 2018.