NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of the Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on October 12, 2017 at 7:00 P.M. in Anderson Community Center.
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
1. Read/consider/approve of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, September 21, 2017.
2. David Tullos to update council on 391 Commission meeting being held October 19, 2017 at the community center. Discuss and approve any action needed by the town council.
3. Discuss/consider/approve changes to the bank accounts.
4. Trunk or Treat is set for October 28, 2017. Discuss the towns participation in the event.
5. Consider/approve entering into agreement with the Grimes Co. Appraisal District for tax assessment/collections for 2018.
6. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
7. Mayor Sowell and Attorney Michael Casaretto will update aldermen on various projects.
Enter into closed meeting to receive legal advice on town matters and other issues. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072)
Return to open meeting and take final action as necessary on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Community Center bulletin board at 5 p.m. on October 9, 2017.