NOTICE OF MEETING
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of the Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on October 13, 2016 at 7:00 P.M in the Anderson Community Center in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the
information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting and hearings held on Thursday, September 29, 2016.
4. Carolyn Ashorn or a representative from First National Bank of Anderson will be on hand to the streets of Buffington and Austin in regards to the new bank addition. Discuss/consider/approve proposal.
5. Consider/approve resolution #_____ for nominations to the Board of Directors of the Grimes County Appraisal District.
6. Consider/approve entering into agreement with the Grimes Co. Appraisal District for tax assessment/collections for 2017.
7. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
8. Discuss/consider/approve town clerk applicants & mowing maintenance applicants.
9. If needed, enter into closed meeting to receive legal advice on town matters and other issues. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072)
8. Return to open meeting and take final action as necessary on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at _____ A.M. on October __, 2016.
_____ Gail Sowell, Mayor