NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on October 8, 2009, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, Sept. 17, 2009.
- Recognize guests present at meeting.
- A representative from the Crime Victims Assistance program, will address the council. Discuss/take action on approving a proclamation declaring October as being Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
- Presentation and approval of final amended budgets.
- Approval of finalization of annexation of Fanthorp Inn.
- Governing entities are asked to make nominations to the Grimes County Appraisal District Board of Directors for a 2-year term. Discuss / take action on a resolution for nominations to this board.
- Discuss/consider/approve Trunk or Treat night on Main St. on Oct. 31, 2009.
- Review/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor will give update on town’s activities and projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at6:00 p.m. on October 2, 2009.