NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on October 9, 2003, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, September 11, 2003.
- Review changes in both estimated expenditures and estimated receipts in General Fund and Sewer Department budgets for fiscal year 2002-2003.
- Review/approve payment of all invoices and accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor will give update of month’s activities and projects in town.
- Discuss Town of Anderson’s entry in Grimes Co. Chamber of Commerce 2003 Lighted Christmas Parade on Dec. 4.
- Public comments—a brief period of time will be allotted to address the concerns citizens have related to the ongoing work of the Mayor/Board of Aldermen.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 p.m. October 3, 2003.