NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will hold a workshop to discuss sewer standards and available grant applications on October 9, 2014 at 3:30 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on October 9, 2014 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the
information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on
Thursday, September 18, 2014.
4. Discuss request from Connie Clements concerning placing a recycle bin at
the Anderson trash collection site.
5. Discuss the Texas Department of Agriculture 2015-2016 Texas Community Development Block Grant (TxCDBG) Grant Application. In accordance with the grant, discuss new sewer plant requirements from TCEQ. Take action if needed.
6. Further discuss request for annexation from Karrie Cooper. Take action if needed.
7. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
8. Enter into closed meeting to receive legal advice on town matters and other issues. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072)
10. Return to open meeting and take final action as necessary on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 12:00 am on October 6, 2014.
_____ Gail Sowell, Mayor