NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, October 10, 2013, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Condemnation hearing on Billy Bean property. A report will be given by the Board of Inspectors on their review of the property.
4. Ronnie Hale of Entergy will be on hand to discuss ordinance declining to approve the change in rates requested in Entergy’s Statement of Intent. Consider/approve such ordinance.
5. Read/consider approval of the minutes of a special meeting held on Thursday, September 19, 2013.
6. Update on Master Gardeners Main St. Project will be given.
7. Discuss/consider/approve 2nd reading of junk vehicle ordinance.
8. Discuss clean up day set for Oct. 19, Trunk or Treat set for Oct. 26 and town mailout.
9. Mary Bostelman will give update on cell phone for Mayor and web site progress.
10. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
11. Special recognition to RoAnne Stanley for years of service to the town.
12. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to condemnation and other issues. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
13. Return to open meeting and take final action as necessary on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Town Hall bulletin board at 7:30am on October 5, 2013.