NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on October 13, 2005, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, Sept. 22, 2005.
- Recognize guests present at meeting.
- Consider/approve a request from the Central Grimes County Volunteer Fire Department for a contribution.
- Discuss/consider/approve closing or leasing 27’ alleyway between Block 9 & 10 owned by St. Stanislaus Catholic Church to build Parish Hall.
- Vote will be taken by ballot from the Grimes Co. Chamber of Commerce for Board of Directors to serve for 2006-2008.
- Review/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor will give update on town’s activities and projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at4:00 p.m. on October 7, 2005.