NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on October 13, 2011 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, Sept. 22, 2011.
- Recognize guests present at meeting.
- Discuss/approve use of rap within city limits.
- Review/discuss/approve request of extension on Billy Bean contract on advice of counsel.
- Discuss information and status of speed limit ordinance.
- Discuss/consider/approve Trunk or Treat night on Main St. on Oct. 29, 2011.
- Review/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor will give update on town’s activities and projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at7:00 a.m. on October 8, 2011.