NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on October 14, 2004, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, Sept. 16, 2004.
- Recognize guests present at meeting.
- Bobby Lys, Grimes County Road & Bridge Engineer, will be on hand to discuss and answer questions on various road situations in the town.
- Consider action approving Ordinance for 2004 tax roll. Bill Sullivan, Chief Appraiser for the Grimes Co. Appraisal District will be present for discussion.
- Consider adoption of a resolution for the Hazard Mitigation Plan for the Brazos Valley. A representative from the Brazos Valley Council of Governments will be on hand to discuss the plan.
- Review changes in both estimated expenditures and estimated receipts in General Fund and Sewer Department budgets for fiscal year 2003-2004.
- Consider a request from the Central Grimes County Volunteer Fire Department for a contribution.
- Consider yearly membership in Historic Anderson, Inc.
- Consider sending Mayor Gail Sowell and town clerk RoAnne Stanley to a TML Public Funds Investment Law Workshop in Austin January 27-28, 2005.
- Review/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor will give update on town’s activities and projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at5:00 p.m. on October 8, 2004.