NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on October 14, 2010, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, Sept. 23, 2010.
- Recognize guests present at meeting.
- Presentation and approval of final amended & proposed budgets.
- The 3 Board of Inspectors have submitted their letters of condemnation to the city. Discuss/approve to continue forward on the condemnation process of 2 properties within the city limits.
- Discuss/review deed on property given to the city by Derald Hudson and Lyle Howard on FM 1774 by lift station.
- Discuss/consider/approve Trunk or Treat night on Main St. on Oct. 30, 2010.
- Review/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor Pro-tem will give update on town’s activities and projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at7:00 a.m. on October 9, 2010.