NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of the Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, November 8, 2018, at 7:00 P.M in the Anderson Community Center 415 Hill St., Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, October 11, 2018.
4. Discuss/consider/approve the 2018 appraisal roll with tax amounts entered to constitute the 2018 tax roll for the Town of Anderson through Ordinance #129-18.
5. Discuss/consider/approve Charlie Diggs’ Street Festival in Anderson December 15, 2018.
6. Give report on Trunk or Treat event, etc.
7. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
8. Attorney Michael Casaretto will update the board on various items/issues that need to be reviewed/considered/ approved.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Community Center bulletin board at 3 pm on November 5, 2018.