NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on November 8, 2007, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, October 18, 2007.
- Recognize guests present at meeting.
- Consider action approving Ordinance for 2007 tax roll.
- Consider/take action on Resolution and Ballot for Grimes Co. Appraisal District Board of Directors Election for 2008-2009.
- Consider/take action on resignation letter from Alderman Bill Robinett.
- Review/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor will give update on town’s activities and projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at5:00 p.m. on November 2, 2007.