NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, November 8, 2012, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, October 11, 2012.
4. Consider approval of the 2012 appraisal roll with tax amounts entered to constitute the 2012 tax roll for the Town of Anderson pursuant to Section 26.09 (e) Property Tax Code through Ordinance #92-12.
5. Consider/approve entering into agreement with the Grimes Co. Appraisal District for tax assessment/collections for 2013.
6. Consider/approve 2 more speed limit signs – 1 on Buffington and 1 on Cedar St.
7. Karen McDuffie will give update on Clean Up Day and Mayor Sowell will give update on Trunk or Treat event.
8. Discuss/consider/approve certain times and dates for dumping at the sewer plant.
9. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
10. Enter into closed meeting if needed to discuss condemnation or hiring of a new lawyer. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072)
11. Give update on projects in town. Consider/take action on items discussed in closed session or otherwise.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 7:30 am on November 3, 2012.