NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on November 9, 2006, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, October 12, 2006.
- Recognize guests present at meeting.
- Fred Couvillon, Financial Officer of the American Legion McClusky Post 640, would like to address the council concerning the requirement for an increase of the 7-year-old rental rate for use of the Legion’s facilities.
- Consider action approving Ordinance for 2006 tax roll.
- Review/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor will give update on town’s activities and projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at4:00 p.m. on November 3, 2006.