NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, Nov. 10, 2005 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum; call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, Oct. 13, 2005.
- Recognize guests present at meeting.
- Consider/approve closing or leasing 27’ alleyway between Block 9 & 10 owned by St. Stanislaus Catholic Church to build Parish Hall. County Clerk David Pasket will be on hand to discuss issue.
- Grimes Co. Deputy Norman Lofland or a representative of the Sheriff’s Office will address the council about nuisance abatement issues such as junk vehicles, abandoned houses, etc. in the town.
- Consider re-adoption of a resolution for the Hazard Mitigation Plan for the Brazos Valley.
- Consider action approving Ordinance for 2005 tax roll.
- Consider/take action on Resolution and Ballot for Grimes Co. Appraisal District Board of Directors Election for 2006-2007.
- Review/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor will give update on town’s activities and projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 5:00 p.m. November 4, 2005.