NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on November 12, 2009, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, October 8, 2009.
- Recognize guests present at meeting.
- Consider/approve Resolution No. 46-09 regarding the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grants Program.
- Discuss/take action on Resolution No. 47-09 regarding the ballot for the Grimes Co. Appraisal District Board of Directors.
- Consider approval of 2009 tax roll Ordinance No. 73-09 for the Town of Anderson.
- Citizens from the town will be on hand to request filling the vacancy left by Ernest Henderson.
- Review/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor will give update on town’s activities and projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at6:00 p.m. on November 6, 2009.