NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, November 12, 2015, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, October 8, 2015.
4. Discuss, consider and adopt resolution # 67-15 to designate administration and engineering service providers for the 2015 Texas Community Development Block Grant Fund contract 7215009 – Designated administrative and engineering service providers.
5. Discuss, consider and adopt resolution # 68-15 o designate authorized signators for the 2015 Texas CDBG program contract 7215009 – Designated grant signatories.
6. Discuss, consider and adopt Resolution # 69-15 Regarding Civil Rights
• Citizen Participation Plan and Grievance Procedures (Form A1013)
• Section 3 Policy (Form A1002)
• Excessive Force Policy (Form A1003)
• Section 504 Policy and Grievance Procedures (Form A1004)
• Fair Housing Policy (Form A1015)
7. Consider action to approve the 2015 appraisal roll with tax amounts entered to constitute the 2015 tax roll for the Town of Anderson through Ordinance #111-15
8. Present Proclamation to retired Grimes County Chief Appraiser Bill Sullivan for his service to the Town of Anderson.
9. Representatives from Anderson Water Co., Inc. will be on hand to give quarterly report.
10. Attorney Michael Casaretto will update the board on various items/issues that need reviewed/considered/ approved.
11. Give report on Trunk or Treat event, etc.
12. Consider/approve new computer with updated programs, processor and memory.
13. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
14. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters and issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
15. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 12:00 pm on November 9, 2015. _____ Gail Sowell, Mayor