NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, November 13, 2014, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the infor-
mation, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, October 9, 2014.
4. Consider action to approve the 2014 appraisal roll with tax amounts entered to constitute the 2014 tax roll for the Town of Anderson through Ordinance #104-14.
5. Consider/approve entering into agreement with the Grimes Co. Appraisal District for tax assessment/collections for 2015.
6. Discuss progress on the request for annexation from Karrie Cooper.
7. First reading of the Salvage Yard amendment to the Junk Vehicle Ordinance # 98-14.
8. Updates on Trunk or Treat event, etc. Take action if necessary.
9. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
9. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters and issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
10. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 11:00 am on November 10, 2014.
_____ Gail Sowell, Mayor