NOTICE OF MEETING
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of the Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, December 14, 2017, at 7:00 P.M in the Anderson Community Center, 415 Hill Street, Anderson, Texas.
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
1. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, November 10, 2016.
2. Discuss/consider/approve recommendations by the Permitting Committee for permits and fees.
3. Discuss/consider/approve changes to the Mobile/Manufactured Home Ordinance #113-16.
4. Discuss/consider/select 2018 Grimes County Chamber of Commerce Board of Director vacancies.
5. Discuss/consider/approve short meeting rate for hall rentals.
6. Discuss/consider/approve lifting moratorium.
7. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
8. Update on any projects or matters of the town.
Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice from city attorney. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session if needed (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 6:00 pm on December 11, 2017.