NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on December 8, 2011, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, November 10, 2011.
- Recognize guests present at meeting.
- Consider/approve ordinance to decline the change in rates requested by Entergy Texas, Inc. or another ordinance presented from the City of Normangee to join their coalition with other cities. Ronnie Hale of Entergy, Inc. will be on hand to discuss this matter with members of the Board.
- Consider/approve renewing the contract with Grimes County Appraisal District for tax appraisal and collection services for 2012.
- Master Gardeners will be on hand to update members on Main St. project.
- Discuss status of speed limit ordinance and needed stop signs in the town.
- City attorney will give updates on condemnation projects. Board will consider/approve anything that needs action taken.
- Review/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor will give update on town’s activities and projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at7:00 a.m. on December 3, 2011.